GOOD TO KNOW
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in or check-out. We look forward to having you as our guest.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Must be 21 years or older to check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued photo identification at time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Credit/debit cards are preauthorized for an additional $50 for incidentals.
- Credit/debit cards may be authorized 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations are subject to cancellation due to invalid credit card.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Cancel by 3:00 p.m. local hotel time at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a 1 night + tax cancellation fee.
- Hoopfest weekend reservations require at least a 30-day cancellation notice prior to the arrival date. Credit cards will be charged for the total amount of stay 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Bloomsday and all other blackout date reservations require at least a 7-day cancellation notice prior to the arrival date. Credit cards will be charged for the total amount 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- Dogs only (Dog fee = $25 per pet per night + tax).
- Max 2 dogs per stay.
- No guests may leave their dogs unattended in cars on the hotel lot at any time.
- Certain breeds are not allowed, please call the hotel for more information.
- Onsite parking is available for $10 a night with primary located directly behind the hotel and additional parking available at the lot on the corner of Madison and Railroad Alley.